Why You'll FeelGood :) Using HealthTap
HealthTap+ is designed to help you feel good. With HealthTap+, it's easy to learn more about your health concerns and get help from Medical Experts so you can take action toward your health goals.
We provide you with free, easy, and fast access to the highest-quality health information created by more than 100,000 of the world's most trusted and respected U.S.-licensed doctors. We now also offer a premium subscription service, HealthTap Prime, that allows you to connect in real time with U.S.-licensed HealthTap Prime certified doctors in video, voice, and text Virtual Consults.
Here are the tools we've created to empower you to learn more, get help, and take action when it comes to your health:
- NEW! Virtual Consults: Feel good and smile! You have personal, direct access to trusted doctors and peace of mind via your phone, tablet, or personal computer. It is easy to subscribe today.
- Ask Doctors for Free: Whenever and wherever you have a health question, use HealthTap's "Ask a question Free" feature to quickly get a free, personalized, and helpful answer from a U.S.-licensed doctor.
- NEW! Helpful News: Doctors are now reviewing health news to guide you to the highest-quality articles.
- NEW! FeelGoods: Delightful and inspiring photos and captions are now delivered right into your feed (or get a new FeelGood Moment :) the first time you log into your HealthTap+ account each day)
- Explore: comprehensive doctor-curated information on all health topics; we've already served more than 1.9 billion answers to people everywhere and have helped save more than 15,000 lives!
- Find Doctors (U.S. only for now): Find the right doctor for your specific medical concerns and personality preferences.
- Tips: TipTaps are daily doses of health information that keep you in touch with health topics of interest to you.
- Private Health Profile: Securely store your personal health information and track your health activity in one place for future reference by you or your care provider.
- Apps: Find the most helpful health and healthy-living apps as reviewed by doctors.
As a friendly reminder, HealthTap+ is not intended for individual diagnosis, treatment or prescription. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 or your doctor immediately.